Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Scene Styler

Followers

My Blog List

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Coach Dog Carrier

I am a dog lover, a big dog lover (literally). I am not sure why, but small dogs are not for me. It could be because I am 5′10 or the fact that I do not want to step on my animal. Either way, dog carriers would never fit a dog that I will own.

A dog carrier that screams ‘look at me, look at me’ is even less my style. The Coach Dog Carrier is no doubt made with designer love but is over-logofied. The side mesh window with buckle closure is exactly where I would hide if I were being carried in this contraption.

The signature jacquard fabric with metallic leather trim will take away from your pup in my opinion. Measurements are 17 (L) x 12 (H) x 9 1/4 (W). Buy it via Coach for $398.

No comments:

Post a Comment