Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Scene Styler

Followers

My Blog List

Monday, October 20, 2008

Chloé Bay Medium Tote

The Chloé Bay Medium Tote looks like it is the kind of bag that would be up for the challenge. Actually, I was a little surprised when I first saw this bag. I am used to Chloé bags being a little more ornate, but I am definitely not complaining. The light grey destressed calfskin bag looks so soft and touchable.

The front and back zip pockets with large leather pulls offers the option of stuffing your to-do-list or something you need immediate access to within close reach. The double handles appear to be extremely durable which is always a huge plus for a daily use bag. No, there is nothing flashy or unique about this bag, but it is one is functional and youthful. Buy through Bluefly for $1,344.

No comments:

Post a Comment