Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Scene Styler

Followers

My Blog List

Monday, January 7, 2008

RIGHT ON TARGET

This week, cult favorite accessories designer Jessie Randall introduces her first line of well-priced accessories for Target.It was something we wanted to do, but only with the right partner.

Target has pioneered the concept of design for less and worked with such an amazing roster of designers. I was honored to be asked to do a collection for them.Both lines are sophisticated with a touch of femininity - for the chic, modern girl.

For my Target collection, it was important to include the ultimate flats that could be worn everywhere and the perfect functional tote. I was so impressed with the quality we were able to achieve for such an affordable price point.Honestly, the only challenge was that I was pregnant with twins during the design process!

I think the exposure is going to be great for our brand. Our accessories have a strong cult following but I am excited for such a wide audience to be introduced to Loeffler Randall and to wear my designs.The rosette ballet flat in rose gold is my favorite.

I'll be wearing them everywhere with jeans and my army jacket on the weekends and with cute dresses for work during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment