Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Scene Styler

Followers

My Blog List

Monday, December 10, 2007

graphic shoes–let your imagination go wild

I’m generally not much for "classic" when it comes to shoe styling. I like my shoes to have something a little different about them. Could be an interesting heel shape or a unique strap design or an out-of-the-ordinary material or pattern.

Take a basic shoe idea (say, a kitten heel d’orsay peep toe pump with an ankle strap), and do it in black leather… I’m probably not interested. But swap the black leather for a graphic print satin, and all of a sudden I’m covetous like woah. Like the Nine West Sabyne.

This pair is suddenly completely to die for in my book. So, I thought I’d go hunting around for other graphically interesting shoes. They’re so evocative of very specific types of people and places.

No comments:

Post a Comment