Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Scene Styler

Followers

My Blog List

Monday, December 10, 2007

Prada flower heels

The Prada Spring 2008 shoe collection was very Art Nouveau, down to these fabulous (and improbable) heels, which are so postmodern and derivative that I’m not sure if they’re supposed to be real shoes or a commentary on the art of fashion influences in footwear.

At any rate–extravagant does not begin to describe them. Of course, I love them!

More shiny, flowery Pradavaganza:

I’m not sure what to make of all the crazy spats and tall-boot-sandals (boondals? sanboots? help me out here!), which seem to be completely impractical and just, well, over the top, but in a really creative, glittery way. I may not want to wear them–now–or ever–but they’re sure fun to look at!


No comments:

Post a Comment