Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Scene Styler

Followers

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's winter wardrobe time

The Winter has officially arrived to NYC this weekend. It was about 45°F and very windy yesterday, which means I had to reorganize the entire closet. Sweaters and jackets, scarves and hats, I always forget all my clothes from previous seasons. Finding them it's like a new discovery. Especially nice to find out that most pieces can still work for this season and I won't be breaking the bank!

Here is my winter wardrobe plan: I will insist on keeping my skinny jeans, and opaque tights. Tall boots will never be out of style and cropped jackets don't seem to go away ether. (Great!) Big old sweaters can be accessories with belts and get a fresh modern look. Which means I have to update my wardrobe with couple of winter dresses and I will have my basics.

On the pic is my favorite weekend look for this fall/winter: A cropped sleeves jacket, skinny jeans and an ankle boots. A big pair of shades is a must in sunny NYC winter. You can never go wrong with this look, it can easily take you from early fall to winter - just add a sweater for the extra cold days, a stylish hat and a big scarf - and you are set.

What's your favorite winter look?

No comments:

Post a Comment