Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Scene Styler

Followers

My Blog List

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome Spring with a Clutch

Spring is coming and sooner than later we are going to have to happily put those puffer coats away and trade in our winter bags for the new season's bag de jour. In this case, there are 3...

I am dreaming of spring. I am dreaming of beautiful warm days, long walks in the park, sipping coffees at outdoor cafes and people watching.

I am also dreaming of a clutch bag. My clutch will be my new companion: we will be exploring the city together & we will work on new exciting endeavors.

Clutch bags have been around since the 1930's and their popularity was huge in the 1960's, accompanying gals to clubs or to parties.

Today, they are hotter than ever. No need to wait for the evening, as they can be worn from day to night. Who has time to go back home and change outfits and handbags anyway?

Carry one of those beauties and you’ll be on the best-dressed list all spring and summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment