Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Scene Styler

Followers

My Blog List

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Most Expensive

Men can have their cars and watches. Women have shoes and bags, lots of them, at any price! To me a bag and/or a pair of shoes are an asset something that gains worth rather then loosing it. There are people that shop and buy the “it” bag and that is one of my favorite things to do. But then there is the artistic aspect in it as well.

There are collectors – people who may not necessarily use the articles they are purchasing, but they still want them. They become an heirloom; that might be passed down through generations.

For today’s article I went to The Most Expensive list of bags and shoes made according to Forbes magazine. The articles highlighted are unbelievable in construction, in design, and elite. First, we have the Hermes Black Crocodile Birkin Bag encrusted with Pave Diamonds.

This bag was auctioned off at Doyle’s New York and SOLD for $64,800! (I can tell you, it didn't go to me either.) Now, when carrying this bag you will need an out of this world pair of shoes to complement.

Here we have Manolo Blahnik Alligator knee high boots priced at $14,000. You may NEVER want to actually wear these on the street; I would be sick over the possible scuff marks. I recommend wearing in the house while walking on a cashmere rug.

Now, if you didn’t have $65k to drop on the Birkin then coming in close second – is the Fendi B Black Crocodile Bag selling for $27,700. Honestly, if and when I get to this level of collecting this is something that is awe-inspiring. The workmanship that goes into this is possibly invaluable.

I ask that you take pleasure in these collectible items go somewhere miraculous in your mind. Be You – Be Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment